When drifting on your favorite pool float with the sun shining overhead, there’s nothing quite like chowing down on classic poolside snacks with a cannabis twist. Below, discover four cannabis-infused treats for beating the heat and making the most of your summer days.
Lemon-Mint Infused Iced Tea
Cannabis Product: Blissful Black Stillwater Tea
Iced tea on a hot summer day—is there anything more thirst-quenching? This infused iced tea combines Blissful Black Stillwater Tea (2.5mg of THC in each package), fresh lemon, and mint for a refreshing poolside beverage.
- Bring one quart of water to a boil in a sauce pan. Remove from heat and add the tea sticks. Allow to steep for 10 minutes before removing sticks.
- Pour one quart of cold water into a large glass pitcher, then add the hot tea. If you prefer a classic Southern sweet tea to an unsweetened iced tea, add honey to the tea and stir well.
- Add sprigs of mint and four large slices of lemon to the tea. Refrigerate tea and allow to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, fill serving glasses with ice and pour tea. Enjoy!
Pineapple Mango Canna-Salsa
Cannabis Product: GanjaEats Jalapeño Slices
This recipe takes classic salsa up a notch by highlighting tropical fruits, such as mango and pineapple, alongside infused jalapeños for the perfect kick! It’s light, spicy, sweet, and fun—the perfect dip after a dip in the pool.
- 2 cups pineapple, diced in ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup mango, diced in ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup sweet orange bell pepper, diced in ½-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons GanjaEats Jalapeño Slices, minced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes (about ¼ cup)
- Juice of ½ a lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prep and mix all ingredients (except salt) together in a glass serving bowl.
- Just before serving, sprinkle salt throughout mixture.
- Grab your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
Peachy Lemon Cannabis Popsicles
Cannabis Product: Honey Pot 50mg THC
Popsicles are a classic summer refresher, but these peachy lemon popsicles feature an extra cannabis twist. Combine fresh peaches, tart lemon juice, and infused honey for a sweet treat that keeps delighting long after the last bite.
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium peaches, diced
- 3 tablespoons Honey Pot infused honey
- Juice of 1 lemon (3–4 tablespoons)
- Popsicle mold and sticks
- In a blender, combine peaches, honey, water, and lemon juice and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold and freeze for an hour.
- Remove from freezer, add popsicle sticks, return to freezer and freeze for another six hours or until frozen.
- Remove popsicles from molds and enjoy!
Canna-Ranch Snack Mix
Cannabis Product: GanjaEats Vegetable Oil
This delicious homemade ranch snack mix features all your favorite crackers coated in ranch mix, dill, garlic, onion, and cannabis-infused oil. It’s the perfect munchie snack while lounging under an umbrella. Pro tip: You can use any combination of snacks you desire to create this mix!
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- One 9-ounce package oyster crackers
- One 8-ounce bag of bagel chips
- One 11-ounce box of cheese crackers
- 8 ounces unsalted pretzels
- ¾ cup GanjaEats vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- Preheat oven to 250˚F. In a large bowl, combine about 30 ounces total of assorted crackers, chips, and pretzels.
- Drizzle mixture evenly with infused vegetable oil, then add the ranch mix, onion powder, garlic powder, and dill. Stir well to combine and coat the mix evenly with oil and spices (otherwise, some handfuls will be much more potent than others!).
- Cover two cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray. Spread snack mixture evenly across the two trays.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes, stirring the mixture at the 15-minute mark.
- Allow to cool, then combine mixture in a large serving bowl and enjoy!