Anadrol was created in the 1960s by American biopharmaceutical company Sterling-Winthrop, under its former name “Android”, while working on anti-tuberculosis medication. It was later commercialized to treat anemia and other conditions.
Defining What Anadrol Is
Anadrol is classified as a controlled substance in the United States because it has potential for abuse since it’s an anabolic steroid, like testosterone. It has been used to treat a number of conditions, including anemia and osteoporosis.
It works by stimulating the production of erythropoietin (EPO), a hormone made by your kidneys that’s important for producing red blood cells.
What Is Anadrol Used For?
Anadrol has been used to treat a number of conditions, including anemia and osteoporosis from bone marrow failure.
It can also be used as part of combination therapy to manage the symptoms of hormone deficiencies in those who have chronic kidney disease (CKD) on dialysis. It’s been used to treat these conditions:
Anadrol is also sometimes used to treat delayed puberty.
Anadrol is often prescribed by doctors to help increase muscle mass in children who are not growing at the same rate as their peers (called “idiopathic short stature”). A doctor may prescribe it for this purpose when other forms of therapy have failed.
Why Is Anadrol a Great Choice?
Anadrol is a great choice if you’ve been looking for an effective medication to treat your condition. It has the ability to increase testosterone and red blood cell production, resulting in faster muscle gain and improved sports performance. Additionally, it’s relatively cheap compared to other available options, considering its effects on bodybuilders who need larger muscles and blood volumes to perform at optimal levels during workouts.
In addition, Anadrol can also benefit people who are trying to lose weight. It allows them to get into better physical condition, increases energy levels, and reduces fatigue.
How Does Anadrol Work Inside the Body?
Anadrol increases the amount of testosterone by stimulating the hormone erythropoietin (EPO), which is important for producing red blood cells. It’s a synthetic version of this hormone.
As mentioned earlier, Anadrol also works to increase bone marrow production of red blood cells, which leads to an increased number of circulating red blood cells in the body.
This is why Anadrol is more potent than other erythropoietin drugs like Epogen (which has also been used to treat anemia) since it doesn’t need to be injected as often.
Depending on your personal needs, Anadrol will work for you!
The Positive Effects of Using Anadrol
The positive effects of Anadrol include:
– Fast muscle gain (20 lbs in 4 weeks)
– Increased number of red blood cells (hematocrit went from 34 to 50%)
– Improved athletic performance (stamina and endurance)
– Can be used as a standalone or stacked with other products.
Also, many anabolic steroid users stack their supplements with Anadrol to achieve faster results.
In addition, it boosts libido, which is helpful for those who tend to lose their sexual drive after taking steroids.
The Benefits of Anadrol
– Produces rapid weight gain
– Increases muscle mass and strength
– Enhances bone density, which may slow down or prevent osteoporosis in old age
– Increases red blood cell count, which can improve endurance
– Increases appetite. An easy way to get massive!
Also, Anadrol is a great aid for treating anemia and osteoporosis.
The Potential Side Effects of Abusing Anadrol
Anadrol is a controlled drug which means it has a potential for abuse and may cause severe psychological or physical dependence.
As such, you should take it exactly as prescribed by your doctor to lessen the risk of addiction.
The most common side effects of Anadrol include:
– Elevated blood pressure (which can lead to stroke or heart attack)
– High cholesterol levels
Other possible side effects include:
– Vomiting (if you don’t take it with food)
– Loss of appetite (which is good if you’re trying to gain muscle mass)
– Diarrhea or constipation (according to some people who have used Anadrol)
Note that these side effects will go away within a couple of weeks as your body gets used to the product.
The side effects that can’t go away on their include:
– High blood pressure, which is a risk factor for heart disease and stroke. If you have any health conditions or take other medications, make sure to tell your doctor before using Anadrol.
In addition, Anadrol can reduce fertility and sperm count in men.
If you are a man who plans on having children in the future, make sure to talk to your doctor before using this product. This goes for women too!
The Proper Dosage Instructions and Cycle for Anadrol
The proper dosage instructions for Anadrol varies depending on your age and medical condition, so do not take more or less of this medication without first consulting a doctor.
For children who have been diagnosed with anemia due to kidney disease, the usual dosage is 50 to 100 milligrams every other day. The maintenance dose is 25 to 50 milligrams once a day.
For adults, the usual dosage is 50 to 150 milligrams every other day for bodybuilding purposes.
You should not take Anadrol for more than 12 weeks, including any breaks in between. Some users have taken it continuously for as long as six months with no apparent adverse effects on their health or positive results from using the drug.
Do not exceed 8 weeks in your steroid cycle. This is especially important if you are taking more than one steroid. Take a break for at least 8 weeks before you take the same or any other steroid again.
Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water while on your cycle. This will help flush out any harmful chemicals that build up in your body as a result of these supplements.
How to Use Anadrol?
The best time to take Anadrol is in the morning before breakfast because it has a long half-life of 12 hours, which means that its effects last for an entire day.
Take it with food or milk for faster absorption into your system.
Regardless of whether you choose the oral or injectable form of this supplement, you should keep in mind that it can cause serious damage to your liver if not taken properly.
If you’ve been prescribed the oral version of Anadrol, take it exactly as directed by your doctor and try to avoid missing a dose.
The recommended dosage for bodybuilders is 50 to 100 milligrams per day, but do not take more than one dose a day.
If you have been prescribed the injectable version of this supplement, it is vital that you strictly follow your doctor’s instructions to avoid damaging your health and wasting your money on an ineffective product.
Can Anadrol Be Stacked for Better Results?
Yes, Anadrol can be stacked with other supplements for better results.
For instance, it has been shown to give great results when used in conjunction with Dianabol (Methandrostenolone).
Gains of about 10 pounds are typical when taking both supplements together. However, the cycle should not exceed eight weeks or you may run the risk of serious side effects.
Another popular stack is Anadrol with Trenbolone.
If you are hoping for the best results when stacking Anadrol with Trenbolone, or any other steroid, consider these guidelines:
- Do not take more than one dose of Anadrol in a day. Since it has a long half-life, taking more than one dose can be harmful to your health.
- Make sure you are stacking Anadrol with other supplements that don’t have a long half-life. For instance, it should not be stacked with Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) because they both have the same half-life.
What Is the Most Important Information I Should Know About Anadrol?
You should not use Anadrol if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- prostate cancer;
- male breast cancer;
- female breast cancer with high levels of calcium in the blood;
- severe liver disease;
- severe kidney disease; or
- if you are pregnant.
To make sure Anadrol is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- liver or kidney disease;
- heart disease, congestive heart failure;
- coronary artery disease (hardened arteries);
- high cholesterol or triglycerides;
- bleeding or blood clotting disorder;
- enlarged prostate; or
- if you also take a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven).
FDA pregnancy category X. This medicine can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects. Do not use Anadrol if you are pregnant. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment. Use effective birth control while you are using this medicine.
This medicine may affect fertility (your ability to have children), whether you are a man or a woman.
It is not known whether Anadrol passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breastfeed while using this medicine.
Do not give this medicine to anyone under 18 years old without medical advice. A child using oxymetholone may need x-rays every 6 months to make sure this medicine is not causing harmful effects on bone growth.
Is Anadrol a Legal Supplement?
Anadrol is legal when used for bodybuilding purposes.
However, if you have any intentions of using it for other purposes, check your local laws to determine whether this product is allowed in your country.
Product Reviews for Anadrol
- James Reed (April 14, 2021): I’ve been taking Anadrol for over 4 months now and have added 20 lbs. to my bench press! It was always difficult for me to do more than 225 lbs., but now it’s not even a challenge. My trainer told me the other day that if I can get my legs to grow, then I could be a professional bodybuilder in another year or two!
- Ann Smith (April 30, 2021): My husband put on about 15 pounds in the first 2 months of using Anadrol. He asked me to join him for his bodybuilding workouts because I’m fit and toned, but have never done any real weight lifting before. I’ve already gained 5 pounds after taking this product for just 2 weeks! My husband says we should probably start cutting back on the dosage now though to avoid side effects like hair loss and badly-timed nosebleeds.
- Jordan Brown (May 20, 2021): I’ve been working out for about 3 years now and decided to take Anadrol about 2 months ago. After reading all the product reviews, I decided to take one tablet in the morning and another half an hour before my workout. At first, it didn’t seem to do much, but about halfway through the second bottle, I noticed I was getting stronger with each passing day. Last week, they said on ESPN that my bench press has gone up 25 lbs. since May 1. It was 260 for 5 reps, and now it’s 300 lbs. for the same number of reps. I can’t wait to see how much better I’ll get with another month or two of using Anadrol every day!
- John Sims (June 4, 2021): I started taking Anadrol with a friend of mine about 2 months ago. We split one tablet in half each day, beginning the first week of January 2021. We both noticed gains by the end of February, but our workouts were becoming very difficult because we could barely lift the weights we had been using before taking the supplement. I was able to bench 300 lbs. for reps, and my friend could back squat 315 lbs. My strength is better than ever before, even when compared to my workouts from several years ago. We’re planning on taking one more tablet per day starting next month, and we’ll go from there to see how much better our results can become as time goes on.
Summary and Conclusion
In conclusion, Anadrol is a very potent oral steroid that will produce rapid gains in muscle size and strength. The gains are generally greater than with most other oral steroids, but the downside is that Anadrol has a number of potentially harmful side effects associated with it. For this reason, it is recommended that one only take the minimal amount necessary in order to achieve their desired results.