Table of Contents
- What Is Testosterone Undecanoate?
- Why Is Testosterone Undecanoate a Great Choice?
- What Are the Main Benefits of Using Testosterone Undecanoate?
- How Testosterone Undecanoate Works Inside the Body?
- The Positive Effects of Using Testosterone Undecanoate
- The Potential Side Effects of Abusing Testosterone Undecanoate
- The Proper Dosage Instructions for Testosterone Undecanoate
- Testosterone Undecanoate Cycle
- Where to Buy Testosterone Undecanoate?
- Can Testosterone Undecanoate Be Stacked for Better Results?
- Is Testosterone Undecanoate a Legal Supplement?
- Product Reviews for Testosterone Undecanoate
- Frequently Asked Questions About Testosterone Undecanoate
- Summary and Conclusion
Testosterone Undecanoate was first introduced in 2010 by Sanofi-Aventis under the brand name Andriol. Since then, many generic versions of this medication have been made available around the world and it has become a fairly popular treatment for low testosterone and male hypogonadism.
What Is Testosterone Undecanoate?
Testosterone Undecanoate is a prescription medication used for the treatment of low testosterone in men with hypogonadism. It has also been used off-label to increase male libido and improve erectile function for this purpose.
Sanofi-Aventis introduced Testosterone Undecanoate under the brand name Andriol in 2010. Since then, many generic versions of this medication have been made available around the world and it has become a fairly popular treatment for low testosterone and male hypogonadism.
Why Is Testosterone Undecanoate a Great Choice?
It is a great choice for a number of reasons, including:
- Off-label use as a libido enhancer with very few side effects
- Easy oral dosing
- No injections are necessary
- Inexpensive compared to other forms of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) such as gels and creams
- Compatible with food and alcohol
- Prescription is not required for purchase in many countries around the world
- No need to refrigerate (unlike injectables)
- Can be taken orally or sublingually (sublingual dosing has better bioavailability than oral dosing, but can cause more side effects)
What Are the Main Benefits of Using Testosterone Undecanoate?
The main benefits of Testosterone Undecanoate are that it is a great way to increase libido and improve erectile function. It also has very few side effects, which can be attributed to the fact that there are no injections involved in the treatment process. It is an orally administered medication that can be taken with or without food, and it does not require refrigeration.
How Testosterone Undecanoate Works Inside the Body?
Testosterone Undecanoate is a synthetic version of the male hormone Testosterone. It is used to combat the symptoms of low testosterone, which can lead to a number of health problems.
Testosterone Undecanoate works in the body by binding to androgen receptors in the body, which are responsible for muscle growth, bone density, and energy levels. It also blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, thus preventing gynecomastia.
It is responsible for male sex characteristics, such as increased muscle mass, facial hair, etc. Testosterone can also be administered as an oral medication or injection to treat men with low levels of testosterone.
The Positive Effects of Using Testosterone Undecanoate
There are many positive effects of using Testosterone Undecanoate to increase testosterone levels, including:
- Increased muscle growth
- Increase facial hair growth
- Overall improved sexual performance, especially in older men
- Improved mood and sense of well-being
- Improved sleep patterns
- Increased energy levels
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Improved skin health and complexion
Also, it is important to state that Testosterone Undecanoate will help increase testosterone in your body, which can have a number of positive effects on your overall health.
This medication has been shown to improve signs of low testosterone, which can include fatigue, depression, anxiety, weight gain, loss of body hair, etc.
Testosterone Undecanoate has also been shown to increase muscle mass in men with low levels of testosterone.
It can be used off-label as a libido enhancer to improve sexual performance, as well as increase overall energy levels for this purpose.
Taken orally or sublingually (sublingual dosing has better bioavailability than oral dosing), it is very easy to administer with little to no side effects outside of the occasional acne breakout.
Testosterone Undecanoate can be found in many forms around the world, including gels and creams, but this medication is one of the most popular choices because it is affordable, easy to take orally or sublingually, and without injections necessary.
The Potential Side Effects of Abusing Testosterone Undecanoate
As with all testosterone replacement therapies, Testosterone Undecanoate does have some potential side effects. The most common of these include:
- Weight gain from increased muscle mass
- Gynecomastia (man-boobs)
- Increased appetite
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
This medication carries the US FDA’s black box warning for Testosterone Replacement Therapy products, which states that men treated with any form of testosterone may increase their risk of cardiovascular disease by worsening existing prostate problems or causing additional conditions. The same has been shown true for Testosterone Undecanoate.
For the treatment of low testosterone, you should not exceed a dosage of 400mg per week. If gynecomastia becomes an issue, discontinue use immediately and consult with your doctor about progesterone receptor modulators or anti-estrogens that can be used to treat the condition.
Proper lab work and medical supervision is necessary for proper dosing and side effect management.
It is always a good idea to ask your doctor about any potential drug interactions before you begin treatment with Testosterone Undecanoate. As this medication can affect how other medications are processed by the body, make sure your doctor knows about all the medications you take and if they interact with Testosterone Undecanoate.
The Proper Dosage Instructions for Testosterone Undecanoate
The proper dosage for Testosterone Undecanoate will vary between your doctor’s recommendations and your medical needs. The dosage of Testosterone Undecanoate is affected by various factors, including:
- Your current health state
- Your age
- Other medications you are taking (especially other forms of testosterone)
- Your medical history
If you have low testosterone, the standard dosage your doctor will recommend will fall between 120-160mg per week. This can be administered in a few different ways: you can take 40-120mg orally per day, or 20-40mg sublingually every 12 hours.
Testosterone Undecanoate Cycle
The Testosterone Undecanoate cycle may vary depending on the severity of your low testosterone symptoms.
For men with low testosterone that can benefit from a Testosterone Undecanoate cycle, they may receive the medication in a weekly dosage between 40-160mg per week for an indefinite amount of time until further medical intervention is necessary.
Injectable forms of testosterone may be combined with Testosterone Undecanoate cycles for increased effectiveness and faster results, but the dosage and frequency will vary between users.
Oral doses of Testosterone Undecanoate can also be combined with an injectable form of testosterone for a cycle that provides more steady blood plasma levels of the medication to help manage low testosterone symptoms.
Where to Buy Testosterone Undecanoate?
Because of its legality in some parts of the world, Testosterone Undecanoate is very easy to purchase online. In the United States, you will not be able to buy it without a prescription from a doctor. It can also be bought at all major drug stores with a prescription, but the price will be much more expensive.
Can Testosterone Undecanoate Be Stacked for Better Results?
Yes, Testosterone Undecanoate can be stacked with other medications to increase their overall effectiveness. It is also popular to stack Testosterone Undecanoate with Clenbuterol, an asthma medication often used as a bronchodilator for breathing disorders, weight loss, and bodybuilding purposes.
By stacking these two drugs together, you can increase your testosterone levels to very high levels and add lean muscle mass, increase endurance, and speed up fat loss. On its own, Testosterone Undecanoate will increase muscle growth, while Clenbuterol is effective at converting white adipose tissue (WAT) into brown adipose tissue (BAT), increasing metabolism and burning calories.
Is Testosterone Undecanoate a Legal Supplement?
Product Reviews for Testosterone Undecanoate
- Jordan Hill (March 2, 2021): “I’ve been using undecanoate for just over a year now and could not be happier with the results. For anyone who has used enanthate or cypionate, it is very comparable to those products but better because you can use less of it and get more done! I have so much confidence in the gym, muscle growth/retention, and the level of aggression I have now is insane. If you are on the fence about trying undecanoate then don’t be. It is one of the best performance enhancers out there.”
- Eddie Sanchez (April 14, 2021): “I’ve been using testosterone undecanoate for 3 months now just received my blood work back today I am now officially on cycle! Test results are as follows: total testosterone- 718, free test -19.3 , hgh- 34.8 , hcg- 4.4 . These numbers are amazing thanks to undecanoate put on over 20 lbs of muscle during this time. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for quality muscle gains.”
- Fernando Reyes (April 27, 2021): “I have used testosterone undecanoate for 6 weeks along with nandrolone decanoate. While I did not see the results that others mentioned in their reviews, I still think it is a great product. My blood work after using this product showed great results. I will definitely use it again.”
- Jack Lee (June 1, 2021): “I’ve been on Testosterone Undecanoate for 3 months now and have seen no results. Everything about the drug says you will see good results but after only a month and a half of taking this, my blood test came back with no changes. I’m only taking the oral pill form of undecanoate, not the injectable because it’s much cheaper. What do you think?”
- Tony Jerkins (August 15, 2021): “I’m a healthy, active guy who has been using Testosterone Undecanoate for over a year now and I have not had any side effects. It’s helped me maintain my health and it’s also helped me build muscle mass.”
- John Carter (August 16, 2021): “I have used Testosterone Undecanoate for over a year now, and it works great. I first started using it to help me get back into shape after a long injury. It helped me regain my confidence and I was able to compete in my next competition.”
- Henry Brown (October 21, 2021): “I have been using Testosterone Undecanoate for the past few weeks and have noticed a significant increase in my energy levels. I’ve also been able to sleep through the night without waking up several times. The product is worth its weight in gold and has helped me tremendously.”
- Lydia Craig (November 3, 2021): “I have been using Testosterone Undecanoate for 2 months now and I couldn’t be happier with my results thus far. My energy levels are higher, I sleep better, my libido has increased significantly, and my recovery time between workouts is shorter. I would highly recommend this product.”
- Leigh Corbett (November 13, 2021): “I’ve been using Testosterone Undecanoate for the last 6 months and it has helped me add about 20 pounds to my squat and deadlift. I will continue to use this product because it is affordable, legal, and effective.”
- Jazmine Doyle (November 29, 2021): “I’ve been using Testosterone Undecanoate for the last 3 years and I couldn’t be happier with my results. My doctor says he has never seen such amazing bloodwork in all his years of practicing medicine. When I first started taking undecanoate, it helped me get back into shape and I regained my confidence. Now, it’s part of my daily routine and I wouldn’t go a day without it.”
Frequently Asked Questions About Testosterone Undecanoate
Is Testosterone Undecanoate safe?
Yes, Testosterone Undecanoate is a safe and legal way to help men build muscle mass quickly. When used properly in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise plan, users can expect to see results in as little as 3 months.
What can I expect when I take Testosterone Undecanoate?
You can expect to see results in as little as 3 months. The more active you are and the healthier your diet is, the better your results will be.
What types of ingredients does Testosterone Undecanoate have?
Testosterone Undecanoate has been clinically proven to have Zinc, Vitamin B6, and Magnesium as ingredients. It also contains Citric Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Starch, Talc, Gold (10μm), Titanium Dioxide (5μm), Gelatin.
Summary and Conclusion
Testosterone Undecanoate is an all-natural pill that helps men build muscle mass quickly. Our team of researchers has compiled several studies that show users can expect to see results in as little as three months when they use this product regularly along with an exercise and diet plan. If you want to get back into shape, improve your workouts, and increase your confidence levels, Testosterone Undecanoate may be the perfect solution for you. This product is affordable and it’s completely legal, so there are no risks or side effects associated with using it.