Say a sweet seasonal goodbye to estival produce with this recipe for grilled late-summer stonefruit. Warm, juicy peaches or nectarines play beautifully with creamy ricotta, honey, and the herbaceous aromas of a cannabis tincture.
Grilled Peaches With Cannabis-Infused Ricotta and Honey
(Courtesy of Tilray)
Start to finish: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Approximate dosage: 1–2 mg per serving
- 8 peaches or nectarines, halved and pitted
- Cooking oil with a neutral flavor, such as vegetable, grapeseed, or canola
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Honey, to taste
- 10 milligrams’ worth of cannabis tincture
- Brush the cut sides of the fruit with oil. Place the fruit cut side down on a preheated grill.
- Grill at high heat for three minutes. Turn the fruit one quarter turn and grill for three more minutes. Remove from grill.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta, vanilla, and cannabis-infused tincture.
- Add honey and stir until incorporated. Taste. Repeat if needed.
- Serve each grilled fruit half with a tablespoon of the ricotta cheese.
Marijuana-Infused Grilled Peaches with Ricotta and Honey | Leafly" width="840" height="525" />(Courtesy of Tilray)
Pro tip: Double your dosage by substituting 10mg of cannabis honey for the regular honey in the recipe.
This recipe was developed in partnership with Tilray. Tilray and Leafly are both owned by Privateer Holdings.
*Note: The amounts of cannabis tincture and honey specified in this recipe are very loose suggestions; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.