Everyone knows s’mores are the ultimate campfire dessert—but if you’re a cannabis consumer, you probably want to reach for something a bit more elevating to heighten your summer nights.
Enter the cannabis-infused s’more. Coupled with delectable infused products, your regular s’mores ingredients will become a hot-weather hit, and these five super-easy recipes (all you need to do is stack the ingredients) are guaranteed to elevate your evenings and impress your friends. From crunchy, mind-opening peanut butter to sweet, uplifting honey, check out our gourmet takes on this classic camping staple.
Peanut Butter Canna-S’mores
Who doesn’t love warm, melted peanut butter mixed with a hearty helping of chocolate? Add in some crunch with a graham cracker and a shot of extra sweetness from a marshmallow and you’ll feel like you’re biting into the world’s most decadent infused candy bar.
- Slather each graham cracker with infused peanut butter and place chocolate on one side.
- Toast one marshmallow until golden brown and place between graham crackers. Enjoy!
Infused Dark Chocolate and Strawberry S’mores
Chocolate and strawberries go together like … well, chocolate and strawberries. Topped with fresh strawberry slices and a golden toasted marshmallow, this sweet treat is a step up from your standard chocolate-dipped fare.
Cannabis product: Kiva Confections Infused Dark Chocolate Bar (available in California, Nevada, and Arizona)
- Graham crackers
- Infused dark chocolate bar
- Fresh strawberry slices
- Classic marshmallows
- Place sliced strawberries on one graham cracker half and infused chocolate on the other; set aside
- Toast one marshmallow until golden brown. Once fully toasted, place marshmallow atop the strawberries and cover with the chocolate graham cracker half. Enjoy!
Honey Canna-Banana S’mores
Honey and bananas are a match made in heaven—so much so, the combination even has a strain named after it. What could possibly make this powerhouse duo even better? Complementing it with enticing dark chocolate and mouthwatering marshmallows, of course.
Cannabis product: Honey Pot Cannabis-Infused Honey (available in California)
- Drizzle infused honey and banana slices on one graham cracker half and place chocolate on other half, set aside
- Toast one marshmallow until golden brown
- Once fully toasted, place marshmallow atop the banana slices and cover with the chocolate graham cracker half. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: This s’more pairs well with any fruit, so if you’re not a banana fan, try it with cherries, sliced mango, or fresh berries.
The maple-bacon pairing never gets old—especially with this cannabis-infused maple bacon s’more recipe. It’s like having a s’more version of your favorite breakfast foods (and if you eat them for breakfast, we won’t tell).
Cannabis product: GanjaEats Infused Maple Syrup (available in California)
- Place pre-made bacon on one graham cracker half and drizzle with infused maple syrup; place chocolate on the other half. Set aside.
- Toast one marshmallow until golden brown. Place atop the bacon and cover with the chocolate graham cracker half. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: If you can’t find infused maple syrup, make your own infused bacon with our easy and delicious recipe.
Cookies n’ Cream S’mores
You’re going to impress your guests with this one. Mellows’ infused marshmallows are a huge hit between crispy graham crackers and a creamy cookie bar. Go for the grand slam and invest in either the S’mores or Cookies + Cream flavored Mellows for the world’s most decadent infused s’more experience.
Cannabis product: Mellows Infused Marshmallows (available in California)
- Place chocolate bar on graham cracker half; set aside.
- Toast one infused marshmallow until golden brown, place atop the chocolate, and cover with second graham cracker half. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: For an even fancier s’more experience, try making your own cookies n’ cream chocolate bars.